Invisalign® Adult Treatment
Invisalign® aligners are a popular treatment option for adults who don’t want to wear braces in professional, social, or formal settings. Unlike braces, the Invisalign system blends with the teeth—giving the illusion that the person wearing aligners isn’t undergoing treatment. Trays can be removed at any time, including during meals and exercise.
Why Invisalign® Treatment
Invisalign® Can Help Your Bite
The Invisalign® clear aligners system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign® treatment uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign® treatment time will be determined by your doctor and based on your specific needs.
Invisalign® clear aligners are clear, making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign® clear aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign® treatment technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign® treatment appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
More than 11,000,000 patients worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.